November 21, 2010

SATC


Episode: 'The Real Me'
Season: 4
Guest Star(s): Margaret Cho, Heidi Klum, Alan Cumming
Air date: June 3, 2001

Synopsis: Carrie is asked to walk in a celebrity fashion show that mixes "models and real people with style". Miranda gets asked out by the hot guy at her gym. Samantha does a nude photo shoot. Charlotte develops vulvodynia.


Although there are a plethora of episodes to choose from, I am starting off with my favorite one of all time. This is the one where Carrie becomes "fashion roadkill" all while strutting to Cheryl Lynn's 70s anthem, "To Be Real". **Watch all the way through the end credits for an extra little bit of our girl, SJP.


Best Quotes:
"You're f***ing doing my show. if I have to hunt you down, skin you alive, and have one of the other models f***ing wear YOU." Lynn Cameron
"Strut? Do I strut? Am I a strutter?" Carrie
"This is my boyfriend Damien. I use the term 'boyfriend' loosely, as Damien's clearly a homosexual." Lynn Cameron
"Ed Harris? Ed Harris? Try Ed-I-have-no-Harris." Anthony

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...