November 23, 2010

20 Best Teen/High School Movies


I know what you're thinking. Teen flicks are crap and I agree with you... most of the time. Here's 20 of the best teen/high school movies of all time.


20.) NEVER BEEN KISSED
Director: Raja Gosnell
Actors: Drew Barrymore, David Arquette, Lelee Sobieski,
Michael Vartan, Jordan Ladd, Jeremy Jordan, Molly Shannon,
John C. Reilly, James Franco, Jessica Alba, Marley Shelton
Year: 1999

If you could, would you repeat high school? As appealing as the acne, immaturity, and teasing sounds, I'm gonna have to pass. Not Drew Barrymore. 'Chicago Tribune' journalist Josie (Barrymore) takes on an undercover gig and goes back to high school. After arriving, however, Josie learns the all-important lesson; Once a geek, always a geek.


1 comment:

  1. Lucas!! I forgot about this movie! I used to love Kerri Green when I was younger!

    One of my favorite teen movies (total guilty pleasure) is Cruel Intentions..or rather "Sexe Intentions" here in France. LOL!

    Birthday
    www.celebratelifeandstyle.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...